This set of 25 comic-style printable posters is a fun way to teach the functional properties of different ingredients in food products - flour, sugar, egg, fat and liquid.
It is designed to complement the SQA Health & Food Technology National 4/5 course: Food Product Development.
Also includes black & white printables, both with and without the text.
Ingredients League posters
WHO CAN USE THESE IMAGES?
- These posters are licensed with a single school license.
- If they were purchased by a school:
They may be used by any teacher within the school which purchased them.
- If they were personally purchased by an individual
They may be used by any teacher in a school in which that teacher works, until the teacher leaves that school.
- If other schools want to use the images, encourage them to buy their own copy from the address below. Please be honest ☺.
HOW CAN I USE THE IMAGES?
- You may use the images for non-commercial educational purposes.
- You may not sell them or include them in any commercially available product without permission.
- You may not post them on the internet, add them to an image library (whether online or on CD etc.) or distribute or share them in any other way.